Oct 25, 2011

"Bad" Fashion

If you don't see BAD TEACHER for anything other then the fashion Cameron Diaz flaunts in this movie,  you won't be disappointed. From the redbottoms, diva shades and the leather jacket Bad Teacher scores all good points in wardrobe.  Take a look at some of the outfits that inspired me.


'















 It's all about the attitude and how Cameron Diaz's character wears the outfits. I am so inspired that I am going to do some posts with my version of these outfits. Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I love Cameron Diaz' outfits in this movie. Most of her movie roles are the girl-next-door, sweetheart types, it's refreshing to see her portray a completely different role in this movie. Looking forward to your outfit posts inspired by her looks.

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfits! I've been wanting to see this movie, it looks really really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her teachers outfits! If I were a teacher, I'd definitely try to pull off things like she did in this movie, even if the skirts are a little borderline too short, lol. But those heels though?! Love 'em.

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me ♥ (love)