Oct 17, 2011
Why do I keep dating Mr. All Wrong?
Do you find yourself depressed, tired and engaged in an emotional turmoil every time you're with this guy? Are you wondering "What's wrong with me?" or "What did I do to deserve this?" If so, you may be making some of the same mistakes with different men. There are some common mistakes many women innocently make in their relationships with Mr. All Wrong. If you answer yes to any of these questions then you may need to revise the way you handling your affairs.
1. Are you dating someone who is not emotionally available?
2. Are you ignoring the signs ?
3. Are you recycling the same men ?
4. Can he reach you but, you can't reach him ?
5. Is he always making up excuses for why he can't commit ?
6. Does he keep cheating on you ?
7. Are you frowning majority of the time that you're in his presence ?
8. Are you the only one fighting for the relationship ?
9. Do you use sex as a tool to keep him around ?
10. Has he led you on and dropped you like a bad habit multiple times ?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions it doesn't mean you're in a terrible relationship. There are different kinds of dynamics that make relationships what they are. Know your worth, respect yourself and always follow your intuition.