Jan 21, 2012

Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass


To all my followers: 
I apologize for not posting I feel like an ass for not posting.  Don't worry I haven't given up on Tarah and The City and I defintely don't want to let all my followers down.  I have been on vacation for almost a month and then when I got back home I was still on vacation mode.  My friend always jokes with me about taking a vacation from life. When I go on vacation, I GO ON VACATION! My bills unfortunately don't follow my protocol but, I'll get it together soon. I promise. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi very good to have you here in my blog.
    Is always welcome.
    your blog is cool ...
    Enjoy your vacation friend.
    Kisses and kisses
    Andreza

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, girl! Bills are the only thing that bring reality to vacations. I HATE BILLS -- dang! LOL. But glad you had a good time and were able to par'lay! Welcome back, looking forward to upcoming posts ;].

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool funny.. yeah i wish my billd could go on vacation for a life time :P
    Glad you had so much funthat you cant seem to be back lol :P :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me ♥ (love)